Saturday, May 2, 2009

"Crack A Bottle"

Awww....today I received the best Cupid email so far(insert sarcasm here).  They sent me a birthday email with a picture of a delicious cake and all!  It was their way of reminding me that I am not getting any younger and that I am still single and "looking for love"....Joke is on you Cupid. I'm turning 25 again. HA!

Well I had my rescheduled date with Tall.  Yeah, it was that good.  Where do I begin.....

First of all, when you make plans for dinner, BE ON TIME. Especially when the night before you canceled on me with very short notice. I think we all remember how that evening went. I have to take a train and a bus and manage to get there early. Just saying....

So eventually Tall shows up. Let me tell you this, this man is TALL.  My heels had nothing on him!  Unfortuantely I don't have any crazy date story with this one, other than it was just ok.  I started off by ordering myself a glass of wine. He ordered a Sprite.  That's fine...until I find out he does not drink. At all.  Again, totally fine. Until you start preaching to me that you don't need to drink to relax or to have a good time.  Oh, well why the hell have I been drinking then?  Could someone please inform me why you do drink??? I must have missed the memo.  At this point I have now flagged down the waitress. "Another glass of wine please".  It's going to be one of those nights....

So here's the lowdown on Tall.  He does not drink ever.  He golfs when not working and reads about golf when not golfing.  He thinks that if you move out of the suburbs to the city it is because you need to be constantly entertained. That's correct Tall, and we entertain ourselves by drinking.  His ex-girlfriends dogs name is Warren. He likes to snuggle at the end of the bed under the covers in between Tall and Tall's Girlfriend. I mean ex! Sorry I was little confused with their current status.  I also have about a half an hours worth of more information on the dog if you feel you need it. He's never been to a concert...b/c he just doesn't like music all that much. THIS was by far the most disturbing thing I heard all night. I don't understand. How do you not like music!?!? And lastly, he mentioned that all of his friends are married with children. He mentioned this 5 times.  "Waitress, another glass please. Oh and the bill would be great!"

So that my friends was my date. The date that was rescheduled. The first and only date with Tall.

Next up: LV.  LV is a 28 year old who edits films. Oh and he works at Louis Vuitton part time. So LV.....what kind of discount do you get.....

No comments:

Post a Comment