Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Au Revoir"

Well, It seems as though I'm still on the mind of Youngin'. Last night out of nowhere he IM's me.  In case you forgot, this is the younger, shorter, "guy" that is moving for the summer. What I left out last time, is he's moving to the very same state of someone that I briefly had a long distance fling with. Oh yes, not only is he moving to the same state, but the very same town.  Awesome. They also share the same first name. I believe there is a website dedicated to these types of situations. FML.com I think. Who wants to take bets on them becoming the best of friends?!  We know they at the very least have one thing in common. 

Anyways....Youngin' apparently wants to get together before he leaves for the summer. He leaves in two weeks. Apparently he thinks it's a shame that it didn't work out last time we tried to meet. Yes, that was quite a shame. In no way did I dodge a bullet with that. Oh wait....yes, I think I may have. Hmmm...it seems as though my next two weeks are pretty full. What. A. Shame.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment