Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Come As You Are"

Ok, here goes nothing!  I have signed up for a few different dating sites and I will be posting my "adventures" with each one! Some will be actual posts on the up and downs of dates I have just been on. Others will be posts about which sites work for what. And, some will be hysterical stories of the "interesting" men I will not be going on dates with(at no point will names be used)!  
     Tonight I have signed up for OkCupid. This is a totally free sight no catches. I can already tell this is going to be quite the ride.  My advice: when going through your settings be sure to be specific on the instant message settings. I instantly received a lot of IM's and it was slightly annoying. You can specify who IM's you, as far as percentage with matches and the age you are interested in.  I highly recommend this.  Ok, and I'm off! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment