Monday, April 27, 2009

"Falling or Flying"

Bad Boy " Did it hurt?" Me. Very confused. "Did what hurt?" Set myself up for this one....Bad Boy "When you fell from Heaven." I couldn't make this up. I just about lost my morning coffee on the train today reading that. Looks like Bad Boy has a little bit of a goofy side....

A "normal" guy could not get away with a line like that....A tattooed bad boy who pulled an illegal U-turn to get my number, can. But don't worry, I'd made sure to insert a witty comment back. I explained that it is a common misunderstanding. You don't actually fall from Heaven, you float down on a cloud. Comfortable, safe, and in no way a painful landing.

I'd like to update that after texting me for a week and making no move whatsoever I faded him out. He also called me "hun" one too many times. I'm not your hun and you're not a 60 year old diner waitress....stop talking like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment