Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Shorty wanna be a Thug"

Well hello there youngin' .  First guy I start actually talking to....is 4 years younger. You may think this is no big deal. Trust me, it most certainly is.  It can start off great! They're young(very hot), they want you(even more hot), make you feel younger(awesome), always starts off great....Then you remember they're still in college.  This means they're on college time. Translation: They stay awake from 10 p.m. to 6 in the morning. No good when you're a working professional who wakes at 6!  I digress....

I decided against my better judgement to give Youngin' a shot. I'd also like to mention, he's 5'6. I'm 5'8 and obsessed with high heels (insert frustration here). Starts off well.  Likes to compliment. Good looking.  Moving this summer....Jackpot!   I eventually exchange numbers so we can plan to meet.  He wants to meet now. Not going to happen.  Then he suggest we meet that coming weekend and just stay in and watch a movie and "talk". Riiiiiight.  Buddy, I've been doing this longer than you remember. I know what you really want.  I suggest he come out and meet me at a bar in town. Instead he texts me all evening. He's coming. He's not coming. He's waiting for his friends.  At this point I'm losing interest.  I wonder if he can talk his way out of this.....Gradually I begin to notice his texting becomes....very ghettoized. Yeah that's right. If he was talking out loud it would be VERY ghetto. He also mentions how he's going to kiss me and that he hopes I'm wearing heels b/c he thinks that tall women are hot. He's right. We are. And tall women like to be next to tall men.  Finally after being up and down all evening he asks to come over....   

Yes, it is possible that he can talk himself right out of this.

Lesson Learned: I will not date 1 year or more under me. Not even if you're in a band. No. Also I now have a height requirement. I will not bend over to kiss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment