Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Connection"

I have accumulated quite the emails and "winks" on Match so I decided to buy a month of it. Mostly b/c the curiosity of having men email me and not being able to open and read them got the best of me! After reading about 15 emails and checking 30 something winks....I found three guys.  These are men that are attractive, have things in common with me, are of age, and don't look like they were just released from prison.  I decide I'm going to "wink" back. Im curious what happens when you wink back also.  Much to my disappoint, nothing. No firework show. No balloons fall from the ceiling. Match.com just gets really excited and expresses with many exclamations that I indeed winked back.  Ok...now what?? This winking game can only hold my attention so long! I decide to be the ballsy one and email. I choose the 6'7 guy.  Yeah that's right. I picked a guy b/c I can put on my highest heels and not even come close to hovering over him. 
  Well well well, he emails right back. Very nice.  Now glancing over his profile we have a few things in common. I also like his height. He's older buy a few years(mature...we can only hope) He has a job(bonus). He knows how to dress himself(double bonus). Appears a little conservative....BUT I'll give it a shot!  We decide to talk on Google chat. Great conversation. Very mature. He asks if I would like to go out to dinner. WOW! What, you don't want to "watch a movie" and "talk"???  I will be calling him this evening to set up a date and time for our dinner. I will keep you updated on my date with....let's call him Tall. Simple like Big. But my version instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment